Tuesday, June 8, 2010

WHO????

I have been struggling with "who I am" since I got sick. What I came to realize recently was that my curcumstances may have changed but "who I am" hasn't changed .

I am...

a christian
a wife
a mom
a daughter, niece, cousin, aunt, sister-in-law (all of those bloodline things)
a runner (yup! it will always be in me)
a health and wellness advocate (kind of funny isn't it)
a dog lover
somewhat artistic
someone who loves a project - especially when you can use power tools
a lover of the outdoors and nature (minus the bugs)
a reader
grateful for friends and family!
a person who likes order and cleanliness
Thankful!!


What am I not...

a swimmer
a tree climer
a skydiver
a drinker
a smoker
a cusser (that word probably ages me)
OLD

So who are you?? let me know I would love to hear from you:)

4 comments:

  1. You forgot:
    a good friend
    a gardener and
    a strong shoulder to lean on

    Hmmm...let me think about who I am :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You also forgot:
    wise and
    one who never holds a grudge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my attempt: http://lejardindemavie.blogspot.com/2010/06/who-i-am.html

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete