Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The long awaited day

Hi everyone!
It's the night before our hearing and all through the house the children do thier homework no sign of a mouse. The laundry is stacked on the couch as I write in hopes that the cleaning fairy will come see my plight.

The family enjoyed a meal at our church of soup and cheese crackers and brownies to burst. This night we will pray and thank God for this day. We ask that His blessings will to come your way.


Ok really, we are preparing for a hearing for my disability tomorrow and have been preparing for a number of months/years. I have been asked if I am nervous. Not really, I have been praying about this and feel that we are making a very strong case. Do I feel confident about the outcome, no. This is the government we are talking about. That should speak for itself :)

I would like to ask for your prayers as go through this difficult day and comfort with whatever the decision may be.

Now I am off to bed. Peace be to all and to all a good night.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking and praying for you today and always!
    Let me know how it goes today.

    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God IS good!!! Hallelujah! Prayers were answered today.

    ReplyDelete