Friday, February 26, 2010

Thank God Its Friday

I used to say that after a long week of work and I was just waiting for the weekend to get here. I'm sure you all know the feeling. This time however, it means I am so thankful that Thursday is over. Just Thursday. The rest of the days were fine.

Thank you all for your prayers. Our hearing went exceptionally well. We had a wonderful (if you could say that) judge and a doctor that, believe it or not had one other experience with Autonomic Dysfunction and that was 42 years ago during the war. He was very helpful in explaining to the judge just what I have. Most people have never heard of it and there is no criteria for it in the judicial system. His testimony was very important, thankfully our doctors were thorough in there testing so he was able to say without that I have these diseases and infact it is very rare and unfortunately severe.

So I should feel better, right. Somehow I don't yet. Never thougth I would be disabled, then again I don't think anyone does. God has brought us through this so far so I am just keeping it in His hands. I am thankful to all of you for your constant friendship and support.

Just wanted to let you know. Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how, but I missed yesterday's post. I just learned of your court hearing and I am so, so thankful that it went well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete